End User License Agreement
React Limited, Tinypop
FUN FOR EVERYONE
WHO IS TINYPOP FOR?
Tinypop is intended for people 13 and older. Any use of Tinypop under the age of 13 must be under the supervision of an adult.
We don’t yet have systems in place to monitor age of users, so it is the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian to monitor their children’s use of Tinypop.
DATA USE, CONTENT AND COLLECTION
PROPERTY OF CONTENT
All materials contained within Tinypop, including, but not limited to text, graphics, design, images, code, illustrations, icons, selfies, are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of Tinypop content may violate these laws and these Terms.
You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, sell, or participate in any sale of, rent, lease, loan, distribute, license, exploit in any way, in whole or part, Tinypop content, or any related software.
Using Tinypop grants you a limited, nonexclusive, non-sub-licensable license to use Tinypop. This license is revocable at any time.
You may not, under any circumstance do the following:
- Use Tinypop for illegal activities
- Use Tinypop in any way that might interfere with or affect other users from enjoying Tinypop
- Use Tinypop in a way that might damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of Tinypop
- Compromise Tinypop’s security
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized promotions or spam
- Use any robot, scraper, spider, crawler or other automated means to access Tinypop’s data
- Reverse engineer any part of Tinypop, or do anything to expose source code, bypass or circumvent measures employed to limit access to any area of Tinypop
- Use someone else’s account without permission
- Attempt to indicate that you have any relation to Tinypop, or attempt to show that Tinypop has endorsed you or any products or services without writen consent
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with user conduct, or Tinypop in any way without Tinypop’s permission
- Harass, intimidate, stalk, engage in hateful speech, engage in predatory conduct or simply, make any Tinypop user’s life difficult
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Tinypop Limited holds the power to refuse, discontinue, block or terminate any account, at our sole discretion. By using Tinypop, you agree that you have never been blocked from the service before, and that you do not have more than one account.
By using Tinypop, you accept full responsibility for any activity that occurs with your account. Keep your password secure. Be careful who you borrow your iPhone to. You agree that you won’t do anything to jeopardize the security of your account.
CHANGES TO TINYPOP
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue Tinypop or any features or any part without prior notice. You agree that we will not be held liable for any modification, suspension or termination of Tinypop.